Eastleach Village – How To Find & Contact Us
How to find our wonderful Cotwolds village of Eastleach…… Via the M4
- Take the M4 to Junction 15. Follow A361 to Highworth, Lechlade and Burford
- Go through Lechlade on A361 towards Burford
- After 1 mile, take first turning on the left, signposted to Southrop and Fyfield
- Follow the road; turn left at the T-junction and at next point turn right to Fyfield
- Shortly turn left, signposted Eastleach
- After 1/2 mile you will find yourself in Eastleach
Via the M40
- Take the M40 to Junction 8
- Take the A40 round Oxford towards Cheltenham
- At Burford roundabout, turn left on A361 for Lechlade
- After 2 miles turn right at the Cotswold Wildlife Park and follow the narrow road all the way to Eastleach Martin. It is 4 miles and takes one over two crossroads, just keep straight on
- As you comes into the village, there is the church of St.Michael & St.Martins, Botherop straight ahead, you have arrived
- Welcome to Eastleach, Gloucestershire………….
If you would like to know any more about our village, Eastleach we would be pleased to hear from you.
Please do share with us any comments and photos you have if you have already visited the village.