Eastleach Parish Council Meeting
7.00 pm Wednesday, January 20th 2020.
There will be a meeting of Eastleach Parish Council, to be held remotely, at 7.00 p.m. Wednesday
20th January 2021. The meeting date has changed from the original 13th January.
All are welcome. Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.00 and 7.15 p.m.
- Apologies received
- Declarations of Interest
- Approval of minutes of Eastleach Parish council meetings, Jul & Dec 2020
- Co-option of new EPC Councillor
- Update concerning the village telephone box
- Planning updates
- Budget Proposals for 2021-2022
- Agreement of Precept for 2021-2022
- Financial Statement including Payments to be made
- Update concerning Village maintenance
10.1 Including refurbishment of village benches
10.2 Setting a date for annual litter pick (usually March)
- Clerks update including the following:
11.1 Acceptance of Code of Conduct
11.2 Revision and acceptance of amended Standing Orders
11.3 Council Diary for 2021 and acceptance of dates
11.4 Council vacancies
Ann Tyldesley Clerk to Eastleach Parish Council *firstname.lastname@example.org (01367 860130)