This medieval stone bridge across the River Leach links the villages of Eastleach Martin and Eastleach Turville. The bridge is narrow as it was built for pedestrians and for horses carrying people or packs of goods.
Keble’s Bridge is a Grade II Listed Building in Eastleach Martin, Gloucestershire
1905-200513/185 Keble’s Bridge23.1.52GV II
Clapper bridge. Medieval origins. Limestone rubble piers; slabbridging pieces.
Five bays with short projecting abutments onbanks. One pier has set of concrete-topped steps leading intowater.
The early pedestrian bridge over River Leach linking bothhalves of the village.
Named after Keble family of local Importance since C16.
Listing NGR: SP2011205214